Chocolate Banana Cake in a cup
Preparation time: 5 minutes
15 mL (1 Tbsp) Maison Orphée Coconut Oil
1. In a small ramequin bowl, melt the coconut oil in microwave for about 35 seconds. Add mashed bananas, milk and vanilla. Reserve.
2. In a coffee cup with a capacity of 250 mL (1 cup), combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and fleur de sel and stir together until smooth.
3. Add the liquid mixture. Continue gently stirring until it is smooth and shiny. Garnish with chocolate chips.
4. Cook in microwave 50 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes to allow the cake to finish cooking.
- The recipe can be multiplied by two, three or four ingredients in a mixing bowl and dividing the dough into as many cups or ramekins with a capacity of 125 mL (1 /2 cup) . However Cakes should be cooked one by one, in the microwave.
- For a gluten-free cake, make sure all the ingredients, including cocoa and baking powder are gluten-free by checking the labels.
- Replace virgin coconut oil by oil Maison Orphée coconut oil with neutral taste or canola oil.
- Replace the vanilla extract with grated ginger, orange zest and a pinch of cardamom.